With a small pre-tax donation from your pay, you can help fund confidence building workshops that make a significant difference to Australians living with cancer. It doesn’t take much for employee giving programs to make an immediate impact and most people don’t even notice the difference to their pay, but with your ongoing support, together we can improve the outlook of approximately 10,000 women, men and teens going through cancer each year.
As an employee, workplace giving:
- Provides you with an immediate tax benefit by reducing your taxable income
- Means there is no need to disclose credit card or bank details
- Means you can easily add, change or stop donations through your employer
- Provides an avenue for you to encourage your work colleagues to increase your collective impact
- Allows you to directly help someone when they most need the support of the Look Good Feel Better program
As an employer, workplace giving:
- Boosts employee morale and engagement by demonstrating good corporate social responsibility
- Provides an opportunity to match employee donations to significantly increase the impact workplace giving has for those who need our support
- Creates a cost-effective way to build a long-term partnership with Look Good Feel Better
- Opens other avenues for engaging with Look Good Feel Better through volunteering and community fundraising
If you or your workplace is interested in setting up a workplace giving program, please call 1800 650 960 or email email@example.com today.